Sweetness
THE SWEETNESS
Dashboard | Follow
Sanah Helwahh ;D
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Alhamdulillahh. Akhirnyaa, hari yang paling I nanti-nanti kan dah tibaa. Haha. Okay. I'd got new watch! It is so beautiful! Very very beautiful! Alhamdulillah. Thanks to my beloved bestfriendd, Mawaddahh. Uhibbukiii! Hahaa. I loike it very very very much. Okay. Thanks to all yang wishh for me today ;) Actually, I tak sabar nak abes exam nihh. Nak amek lesen cepat cepat. And go to school by skuter. Ahaha. Best nyee. Doakan I boleh amek lesen dengan mudah ek. Hehe. Kbaii.


Emmm, sedapnyeaaa! I want this! I want this! Ahahaa ;D





Posted at 10:15 PM | 0 comments

|
Navigation


About Links Entries


Scream here



Credits

Penat-lelah by : Speaking Bunny
Basecode by : Alia L.Joe's
Tutorial : Jaja
Background : Encik Google

quotes for you


Sad Song